RE: Any woraround for this ....?

From: Naveen Nahata <naveen_nahata_at_mindtree.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 21:33:20 -0800

Message

Muths,

2 things.

1. You can easily write a very small script file to take the export, which can be run by even a novice. You can also automate the script so that it runs a particular time and gets mailed to a particular e-mail id.

2. The error which you are getting is due to a user defined exception. Check the code at line 119, and debug the procedure. If you don't have the procedure code, you can extract it from the Data Dictionary.

Regards,
Naveen
Author: Naveen Nahata
  INET: naveen_nahata_at_mindtree.com