Re: Fail Over Options

From: Yechiel Adar <adar76_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 08:08:31 -0800

I heard that there is a network switch or router that does dynamic translation
of IP addresses. So you can always connect to one address and change the translation in the switch/router in case of fail over. This should be transparent to your thin jdbc client.

Yechiel Adar
Mehish
Author: Yechiel Adar
  INET: adar76_at_inter.net.il