Re: OPS Sequences: nocache == order ??

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 15:28:50 -0800

Yes, but when analyzed, it turns out that NOCACHE will also yield ordered results. What I'm interested in are internal differences in behavior. My assumption is that with ORDER oracle queries the instances directly, while NOCACHE will simply read/write everything from the disk.

--
Mladen Gogala
Author: Mladen Gogala
  INET: mgogala_at_adelphia.net