RE: automatic segment space management

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 09:58:29 -0800

Dennis, who creates tables in your DB? If devs do, don't you worry that one could accidentally create a 512MB table in your 128K TS, instead of a 512KB one?

I really would like to implement LMTs here, and am doing so in certain restricted instances where I'm the only one who creates the objects for that TS, but I'm a little leery of letting it go to the developers, even though I don't use AUTOEXTEND.

Thx!

Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com              Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com