RE: Disabling indexes - temporarily

From: Edward Shevtsov <eshevtsov_at_detmir.ru>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 03:58:21 -0800

Сообщение

Marul,

have a look at table partition and ALTER TABLE EXCHANGE PARTITION WITH TABLE statement. Using the combination of these approaches you're able to limit index rebuilding with a few partitions if your indexes are local. At least you will be able to separate I/O.

Regards,
Ed

Author: Edward Shevtsov
  INET: eshevtsov_at_detmir.ru