RE: basic Unix question ???

From: Ji, Richard <Richard.Ji_at_MobileSpring.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 15:47:34 -0800

try:

uname -a

for version information.

ksh is usually under /usr/bin/ksh

Not every Unix comes with top, you will have to install it.

Richard Ji

Author: Janet Linsy
  INET: janetlinsy_at_yahoo.com

Author: Ji, Richard
  INET: Richard.Ji_at_MobileSpring.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Aug 29 2002 - 18:47:34 CDT