RE: Letting users kill their own sessions

From: Rodd Holman <roddholman_at_HotPOP.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 13:53:42 -0800

For the really radical there is the 1-finger salute... ;-)

Rodd Holman

On Thu, 2002-08-29 at 16:37, Fink, Dan wrote:

    I prefer the Microsoft 3-fingered salute...

Author: Rodd Holman
  INET: roddholman_at_HotPOP.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Aug 29 2002 - 16:53:42 CDT