RE: HIPAA

From: Post, Ethan <Ethan.Post_at_ps.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:04:34 -0800

Thanks, I would say that is exactly the type of info I am looking for. Would the archive logs be adequate for this purpose or should trigger based auditing basically be configured. I am essentially looking for the type of information that would allow me to determine if an existing system is HIPAA compliant or not.

Ethan Post
perotdba (AIM), epost1 (Yahoo)

Author: Post, Ethan
  INET: Ethan.Post_at_ps.net

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Aug 22 2002 - 16:04:34 CDT