RE: assistance

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:38:58 -0800

Greed works. That is the basis of most scams. Few people will feel sorry for you if you are stupid and greedy, so the culprits are less likely to be prosecuted.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Hately Mike
INET: Mike.Hately_at_churchill.com

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author:
INET: johanna.doran_at_sungard.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051
FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access /
Mailing Lists
you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other
information (like subscribing).

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM