RE: assistance

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:04:11 -0800

RE: assistanceWe were just discussing this in the office, my boss actually had the same "correspondence" but via postal mail.. If you look at the one from Lee, the sender does in fact look suspiciously Turkish.. lol..
(www.tur.net)..

    Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe
    INET: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk

    To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message     to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in     the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L     (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may     also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk