OT: RE: assistance

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 07:18:39 -0800

Lee,

Well! I guess you are not eligible because you broke the "Top Secrecy" code of conduct!

A local tv station saw this scam and contacted this guy - actually recorded him for on-air viewing (with the mopes permission). Showed it to be an absolute scam.

Your email address must be used all over the place! :)

Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe
  INET: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Aug 22 2002 - 10:18:39 CDT