RE: Win2000/8.1.7.3.0/SQL

From: Vergara, Michael (TEM) <mvergara_at_guidant.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:38:30 -0800

Jared:

The query is selecting from DBA_xxx views. The tables under these views are some of the X$ tables, and tables like user$, ts$, seg$, etc. I can verify that everything but the X$ tables have a degree of 1. How can I check those X$ tables...or should I decide to be content with a resolution?

Thanks,
Mike

Author: Vergara, Michael (TEM)
  INET: mvergara_at_guidant.com