Re: export with "first rows"

From: Nuno Pinto do Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:23:21 -0800

The export views created by the catexp script are totally screwed if you have FIRST_ROWS as your optimizer setting.
Either use CHOOSE or edit the views to include a RULE hint on all SELECT statements
and you'll be fine.

And if you tell Oracle support I recommended you did this, I'll personally come around and snip your doolies off.

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_optushome.com.au

Author: Nuno Pinto do Souto