RE: SYSTEM TABLESPACE IS SO HUGE ?

From: Reddy, Madhusudana <Madhusudana.Reddy_at_bestbuy.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:45:47 -0800

Paul ,
Yours is an excellent idea, but I have never implemented it in SYSTEM tablespace.
I could see some Indexes & Tables owned by SYSTEM and OUTLN users in the SYSTEM tablespace .. can I rebuild these indexes ?? Or can I move all objects ( tables & indexes to SYSTEM & OUTLN default tablespaces )..

I too do not want to touch any SYS objects ... Would like to know the possibilities with no downtime !!!

Thanks again
Madhu

Author: Tom Pall
  INET: tom_at_pall.name