RE: Simple favor from the guru's

From: Whittle Jerome Contr NCI <Jerome.Whittle_at_scott.af.mil>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 13:28:32 -0800

Stephen,

  1. Pay for bad training.
  2. Pay for test.
  3. Fail test and pay for more training.
  4. Pay for second test
  5. etc.

Probably not true but would make Oracle more money.

As an instructor of things as diverse as aircraft maintenance to databases, I bet it is the student. That's why we give mid-term tests so that we can correct misconceptions and errors. The Oracle training I took about 2 years ago didn't include any tests.

Jerry Whittle
ACIFICS DBA
NCI Information Systems Inc.
jerome.whittle_at_scott.af.mil