RE: Finding out last 10 records

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:03:46 -0800

You are right, I didn't get that from your post, though I thought it unlikely you didn't know it. :)

Jared

"Jamadagni, Rajendra" <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com> Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
08/15/2002 08:53 AM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Finding out last 10 records

Jared,

Probably it is not clear from my post, but ROWNUM is still useless WITHOUT an order by. And original poster had no clue on what to order by to start with.

Raj

Rajendra Jamadagni                               MIS, ESPN Inc.
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc.