Re: Oracle Trial License

From: John Thomas <oracle_at_toronto.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:13:21 -0800

Alexandre,

Here is some of the text you refer to:

Trial Programs Included With Orders
We may include additional programs with an order which may be used for trial purposes only.

What this says to me is that Oracle _may_ include additional programs which may be used for trial purposes for 30 days. It does not apply to the main download.

Otherwise, what would be the point of charging people $199 under the same licence terms (Technet Tracks) to have all releases in twelve months sent to them?

Cheers,

John

In message <F001.004B1B50.20020811234819_at_fatcity.com>, Alexandre Gorbatchev <alexandre.gorbatchev_at_avermann.de> writes

John Thomas
Author: John Thomas
  INET: oracle_at_toronto.demon.co.uk