RE: Merant ODBC drivers

From: Mark Leith <>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 02:53:19 -0800

You will need the below site, take a look at the SequeLink for ODBC driver in-conjunction with the mail I sent off list.. I'm pretty sure that's how it all hangs together.. (Then again - I could be wrong :P)..

  From: Lord, David - CSG []   Sent: 08 August 2002 10:04
Author: Mark Leith

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Aug 08 2002 - 05:53:19 CDT

Original text of this message