Re: Can an Import change the Next Extent on an already created table

From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 10:34:46 -0800

  1. did you check the next extent value after you created the table and before the import? Oracle WILL change extent values for rounding purposes
  2. you can get different values by looking at different dba_ tables.... look at dba_tables, dba_segments and dba_extents and you'll see what I mean.

Yahoo! Health - Feel better, live better http://health.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: wisernet100_at_yahoo.com