RE: Documentation

From: Seefelt, Beth <Beth.Seefelt_at_TetleyUSA.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 09:15:10 -0800

Hi,

You can find it on OTN. Specifically -

http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle9i/content.html

HTH, Beth

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 12:03 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I have never installed oracle on NT before, and now I need to. Does anyone
know where I can find a document that lists the differences between and NT
and a UNIX install? Also, I don't seem to have a copy of the installation
instructions for NT. (Metalink says see the CD for your platform. The software CD says see the documentation CD and the doc CD for NT seems to have taken a hike). I could order a new set of CDs just to get this, but it
seems such a waste. So if anyone knows where on the Web I can find a copy
of this, it also would be appreciated.

TIA Terry

Terry Ball, DBA
Birch Telecom
Work: 816-300-1335
FAX: 816-300-1800

Author: Ball, Terry
  INET: TBall_at_birch.com

Author: Seefelt, Beth
  INET: Beth.Seefelt_at_TetleyUSA.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Aug 07 2002 - 12:15:10 CDT