RE: Oracle and NAS storage systems

From: Berkmeyer, Sue <Sue_Berkmeyer_at_nrel.gov>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 08:22:23 -0800

        Like Dick Goulet (07/15/02), I was wondering if anyone was using the NetApp to store production datafiles and if so what the configuration looked like. Is anyone storing the tables and indexes on the same NetApp volume? This is contrary to the standard practice of separating tables and indexes across controllers, using RAID 1+0 or 0+1, the S.A.M.E principles, etc. Thanks.

Author: Berkmeyer, Sue
  INET: Sue_Berkmeyer_at_nrel.gov