RE: Stored Procedure Question

From: Thompson, Todd <tthompso_at_bcharrispub.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 13:18:24 -0800

the inline view will provide better performance b/c there is no context

switching between pl/sql and the sql engine.................

Author: Gavin D'Mello
  INET: gavin_d_at_tis.co.in

Author: Thompson, Todd
  INET: tthompso_at_bcharrispub.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Aug 05 2002 - 16:18:24 CDT