RE: MS win2k SP3 available

From: Kevin Lange <kgel_at_ppoone.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 12:34:39 -0800

Thanks. My win2k server has been having a problem lately. I wonder if any of their fixes might patch a hole that I think someone came thru. I believe the server is currently compromised .

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

Author: Kevin Lange
  INET: kgel_at_ppoone.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jul 31 2002 - 15:34:39 CDT