RE: click this

From: kkennedy <kkennedy_at_firstpoint.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 09:50:37 -0800

Eric,

ARE YOU AN IDIOT!!! Thanks, I feel better already. And now, if you don't mind (or even if you do), I'm filtering you. Your contributions to the list over the past two weeks have been far outweighed by your messages that cannot be politely described.

Kevin Kennedy
First Point Energy Corporation

If you take RAC out of Oracle you get OLE! What can this mean?

Author: Eric D. Pierce
  INET: eric_d_pierce_at_pacbell.net

Author: kkennedy
  INET: kkennedy_at_firstpoint.com