RE: Creating sequences on the DUAL table?

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:59:55 -0800

Sounds like your developer hangs out with some of our developers! ;)

I am sorry to say but, I guess the syntax "...from dual" could be confusing to the developer.

Your understanding is just fine. Don't do anything with dual..

May be briefly explaining to the developer how sequence number work could take care of this request.

Good Luck..

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jul 30 2002 - 13:59:55 CDT