RE: Ids and passwords for application users

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 13:54:06 -0800

Peter - Go with option #1 unless you relish a career as an Oracle security officer. With option #1 the developers can create some administrator screens. Unless security is really, really critical. Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Schauss, Peter
  INET: SCHAUPE_at_mail.northgrum.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jul 29 2002 - 16:54:06 CDT