RE: Cloning Problems

From: Post, Ethan <Ethan.Post_at_ps.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 12:33:25 -0800

Yeah Ed, your right, when renaming I think RESETLOGS is mandatory. If you see my post referencing the stuff from Tom Kyte you will see the most likely cause. I just wanted to be sure I wasn't losing my mind. I am sure of all the things you mentioned. Another DBA did the copies and I trust him 100%. Thanks for the help.

Ethan Post
perotdba (AIM), epost1 (Yahoo)

Author: Post, Ethan
  INET: Ethan.Post_at_ps.net

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jul 29 2002 - 15:33:25 CDT