RE: Are you qualified?

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 12:14:43 -0800

At a previous company, one of my colleagues was being relocated from Canada. To prove that he wasn't taking a job away from a U.S. citizen, they had to run an advertisement in a professional magazine for his job. Needless to say they made it pretty specific. Had anyone replied, I suppose they would have had to write up why that person wasn't qualified. Then I understood some of the really weird ads I've seen.
Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jul 29 2002 - 15:14:43 CDT