RE: Windohs client problems / (Fwd) RE: Reports 9i and Reports 6 on

From: Eric D. Pierce <eric_d_pierce_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:18:34 -0800

also see:

http://mhorder.com/oracle9i/0072194626.html

Most of it was trial and error. Apparently, the old ORANT stuff(dev6) has
to be in default_home. I ran into a lot of problems when that was not HOME0
in the registry.
OEM was installed by default. I also discovered that oracle agent and
oracleids agent can not run at the same time. Depending on what I am trying
to do, I have to start and stop various jobs and http servers.
This is my development box for trying out new things. I would not recommend
this configuration for production.

David Peck
Baker Hughes Inc.
BHBSS-BASIS