RE: SMP on windows2000

From: Eric D. Pierce <eric_d_pierce_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:13:49 -0800

I've been wondering same, logged an iTAR. Will keep you in the loop.

background (same old crap, sorry, nothing specific):

http://www.winntmag.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=7486 -
http://www.ultratech-llc.com/Personal (look for "SMP.TXT") ??? -
http://www.2cpu.com/OSs/Windows/win2kintropart1/Win2kintrop1.html ???? -
this one claims to debunk myths: