Re: Myers-Briggs - Too many off topic topics!

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 11:44:20 -0800

Once again, please move the OT threads to the OT list.

The OT is outnumbering the On Topic discussions.

Thanks,

Jared

"Jesse W. Asher" <jasher1_at_tampabay.rr.com> Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
07/23/2002 11:08 AM
Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Myers-Briggs - Too many off topic topics!

There have been a lot of off topic topics lately. I finally had to add the "Rant" thread to my filters so I wouldn't get any more of it. Can we please stick to things Oracle??

Boivin, Patrice J wrote:
I think this is funny, corporations relying on the Myers-Briggs which is based on Jung's depth psychology - archetypes, synchronicity, collective consciousness, alchemy and magic...

I don't believe most HR realize this.

Bureaucracies are supposed to be "rational" and here they rely on knowledge
that comes from studying the subconscious and alchemy.

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

    Author: Miller, Jay
      INET: JayMiller_at_TDWaterhouse.com

    Author: Boivin, Patrice J
      INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

    To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message     to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in

    the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L     (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may

Rodd Holman
Enterprise Data Systems Engineer
LodgeNet Entertainment Corporation
rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com
(605) 988-1373

http://health.yahoo.com

--
Jesse W. Asher

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty or safety."  - Benjamin Franklin

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com