RE: Oracle on Linux ..... Red Hat vs. Suse

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 22:38:18 -0800

No, it's not certified, but I know the guy who successfully installed 9.2 on the cooker. Certificates are of limited value in the Linux world. A product can be certified and yet you may suffer when installing. We're still
living in the early days of linux. Later on, RH will become another Microsoft
and we'll have 2 Behemoth companies instead of one.

Author: Ray Stell
  INET: stellr_at_cns.vt.edu

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com