How to notify the password expiration in oracle using email?

From: Mandal, Ashoke <ashoke.k.mandal_at_medtronic.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 08:53:28 -0800

Hi All,

Does anybody have a standard code or process for sending email from oracle to address the following issue.

Thanks,
Ashoke

Author: Mandal, Ashoke
  INET: ashoke.k.mandal_at_medtronic.com

Author: Lyuda Hoska
  INET: lhoska_at_ilap.army.mil

Author: Mandal, Ashoke
  INET: ashoke.k.mandal_at_medtronic.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jul 23 2002 - 11:53:28 CDT