Re: Rant

From: Joe Testa <jtesta_at_dmc-it.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:28:27 -0800

mkb, you're right, the "glory" is in tuning nowadays, but i beg to differ, since if you can't/won't do recovery when the chips are down, then the point is moot.

I specialize in backup/recovery but getting damagement to think its important today when the db is running fine, is tough. Its only when its time to do recovery does damagement all of a sudden think its important.

Joe

Author: Joe Testa
  INET: jtesta_at_dmc-it.com