Re[2]:RE: Rant

From: Gary Chambers <gc22_at_lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 13:13:46 -0800

>> Yeah? And there's a good reason we SAs keep root privileges away
>> from you DBAs. :-))

> Since when?

Since a couple weeks ago, when a "DBA" deleted the filesystem containing the system tablespace datafile?

I was just returning some friendly stabs from a DBA to an SA -- but I could provide lots of examples. :)

Gary Chambers

// Lucent Technologies GIO/Unix
// 4 Robbins Road, Westford, MA 01886
// 978-399-0481 / 888-480-6924 (Pager)