Re: Rant

From: KENNETH JANUSZ <kjanusz_at_att.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 07:23:49 -0800

One thing to keep in mind is that it is easy to get "rattled" during a job interview and have your mind go blank on you. This is especially true with computer technical types who are basically introverts. Some years back when I was a corporate controller I interviewed a young lady for a admin type position. Her interview was a total disaster. She took the typing test and completely messed it up. But there was something about her skills that came through and I hired her. I was never sorry that I did. She could type up complicated tax forms that were always 100% correct. She was a model employee.

Sometimes you have to go by your gut feel. Answers to technical questions are not the complete picture.

My $0.02 worth,

Ken Janusz, CPIM

Author: KENNETH JANUSZ
  INET: kjanusz_at_att.net