RE: Re[2]: OFF TOPIC:Be careful from www.crescent.cc company

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:38:23 -0800

More links:

Below has a guy called David from Crescent (david_at_crescent.cc) asking about Oracle replication books..

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/1565924320/302-4085074-7640831

Below is a link pointing to a research paper on constraint directed problem solving, that Shiv Nagarajan worked on (to some success!).. Shiv was the guy that registered the domain, so is he the "owner"?

http://www.uregina.ca/commun/Spark/limits.html

I love detective work.. Not that it got me anywhere.. What do you think - should we phone Dr. Scott Goodwin to get Shiv's background? ;>

Author: "Ruth Gramolini" <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date:       7/18/2002 8:13 AM

The domain .cc is defined as: CC Cocos (Keeling) Islands.

Ruth
Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?SK=20OracleDBA?=
  INET: skoracledba_at_yahoo.co.in

The information contained in this communication is confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the original message or any copy of it from your computer system. Thank You.

Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe
  INET: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk

  INET: John.Hallas_at_vodafone.co.uk

Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us

  INET: dgoulet_at_vicr.com

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jul 19 2002 - 06:38:23 CDT