RE: A DBA looks at OAS | IAS vs. Locally-built Apache

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:28:19 -0800

Here they are touting the benefits of Windows2000 Terminal Server... I discovered that any script / reference to SQL Net causes a TCP protocol error, and you can't copy / paste from a local file to one in the terminal server window.

So, we still need a display for every windows2000 server.

I don't know if some of the problems have to do with Java via terminal server. I hear Microsoft pulled its Java download page for XP already.

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Author: Boivin, Patrice J