Re: OFF TOPIC:Be careful from www.crescent.cc company

From: Tim Gorman <Tim_at_SageLogix.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 20:23:24 -0800

that's interesting. that address in Bethesda is the same building that Oracle has occupied a majority of space for years...

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Tim Gorman INET: Tim_at_SageLogix.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).