RE: A DBA looks at OAS

From: Eric D. Pierce <eric_d_pierce_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:23:27 -0800

At work we ordered 9iAS R2 (for NT/Win2000) in May. We just got it the other day. I have to wait for some old lab machines to go to surplus status (many months) before I can make a couple sandbox win2000 servers to test it and the 9i db (and 9i iDS).

books

??? http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0072190922

doesn't have anything on NT, or 9iAS specifically, but for Win2000 tools/environment, w/ the 9i db, or EM:

??? general oracle architecture/technology, apparently includes "something" on 9i AS:

see:

www.odtug.com

or go to metalink, click on "top docs" and look around.

or otn

regards.
ep

On 17 Jul 2002 at 13:08, Freeman, Robert wrote:

Date sent: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:08:57 -0800 <Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>

Author: Eric D. Pierce
  INET: eric_d_pierce_at_pacbell.net