RE: Cognos

From: <johanna.doran_at_sungard.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:58:41 -0800

I had experience with it once. Even took a training class. The project NEVER flew. I guess it depends on how your data is laod out. Our database was SO complex that the company I worked for hired a consultant to create the CUBE..... after 4-6 months, he had a few erroneous reports to show and his contract was...ended....

We used it a little but not in a way that really benfited anyone. Currently we are using Business Objects to create universes for our users and it seems much cleaner and easier to end users to deal with.

Hannah

  INET: johanna.doran_at_sungard.com