RE: Weird Windoze 'AT' Behavior

From: Bishop Lewis <Lewis.Bishop_at_woolwich.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 08:13:22 -0800

The Scheduler is installed with IE5.5 - definitively worth the install.

As far as executing some lines but not others - it sounds like a environment variable problem to me - put a set command (to list variables and a pause command in your script (or output a log file) and check that your environmental settings are okay.

Lewis Bishop

---
Oracle Database Consultant - Barclays Enable/ISS/OpenPlan