Re: Weird Windoze 'AT' Behavior

From: Alan Davey <adavey_at_competitrack.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 07:13:31 -0800

Dave,

I've found AT to be flakey at best. I haven't had your specific problem, but I have had problems where AT would only occasionally run when it was supposed to.

I don't remember if it was a specific NT patch or a version of IE explorer, but one of these will install a Scheduler utility, which I've found to be pretty reliable. If you open My Computer (or explorer) you should see a folder called Scheduled Tasks. Double-click and then use the wizard to set up a call to your batch file.

HTH,

--

Alan Davey
adavey_at_competitrack.com

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Alan Davey INET: adavey_at_competitrack.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).