Re[2]: Oracle and NAS (more Q's)

From: Robert Eskridge <bryny_at_dfweahs.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 05:58:21 -0800

We wrote our own scripts to manage consistency. They manage the following levels of backup:

  1. Snapshots of datafiles at the primary location.
  2. Standby database at the secondary location.
  3. Tape backup of datafiles at the primary location.
  4. Tape backup of datafiles at the standby location.

Author: Robert Eskridge
  INET: bryny_at_dfweahs.net