System Administrator Appreciation Day - Friday - July 26th, 2002

From: Andrey Bronfin <andreyb_at_elrontelesoft.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 03:53:20 -0800

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tue, July 16, 2002 8:17 AM
July 26th, 2002

Only 10 shopping days left!!!! :)

john meister
UNIX Systems Administrator :)

To: <john_at_wagoneers.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 22:08:00 -0500

Dear John,

I am writing to you to announce System Administrator Appreciation Day. Friday - July 26th, 2002. This is not a SPAM message. Thanks for helping to spread the message. :-)

System Administrator Appreciation Day: A special day, once a year, to acknowledge the worthiness and appreciation of the person occupying the role, especially as it is often this person who really keeps the wheels of your company turning.

This appreciation day includes many system administrators:

      UNIX(r) Administrators
      Computer Administrators
      Network Administrators
      Telephone (PBX) Administrators
      Voice-Mail Administrators
      Database Administrators
      MS Exchange(r) Administrators

On this special international holiday, give your System Administrator something that shows that you truly appreciate their hard work and dedication. Let's face it, System Administrators get no respect 364 days a year. This is the day that all fellow System Administrators across the globe, will be showered with expensive sports cars and large piles of cash in appreciation of their diligent work. But seriously, we are asking for a nice token gift and some public acknowledgement. Maybe cake and ice cream. It's the least you could do. Consider all the daunting tasks and long hours (weekends too.) Let's be honest, sometimes we don't know our System Administrators as well as we should. Remember this is one day to recognize your System Administrator for their workplace contributions and to promote professional excellence. Thank them for all the things they do for you and your business.

System Administrator Appreciation Day - http://www.SysAdminDay.com
<http://www.SysAdminDay.com> -

Show your appreciation on this day. Mark your calendars! Friday - July 26th, 2002 - Celebrated annually on last Friday of July.

For more information: Visit http://www.SysAdminDay.com
<http://www.SysAdminDay.com>

Sincerely,

Ted - System Administrator
Ted_at_SysAdminDay.com

             http://www.wagoneers.com/UNIX/ <http://www.wagoneers.com/UNIX/>

          http://wagoneers.com/UNIX/Courses.html
<http://wagoneers.com/UNIX/Courses.html>

      STAR OFFICE: http://www.sun.com/staroffice/
<http://www.sun.com/staroffice/>

UNIX is user-friendly;

      it's just picky about who its friends are.

  http://www.freegift.net/ <http://www.freegift.net/> http://www.wagoneers.com/ <http://www.wagoneers.com/>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=225674.2075964.3644785.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=17050043
75:HM/A=1153156/R=0/*http://www.lensexpress.com/tracker/trackclick.aspx?Page =ACUVUE%202%20Colors&AffUrl=273&AffCode=14> Click here to visit our exclusive feature of ACUVUE2 Colours at LensExpress.com!

Click here to find your contact lenses!

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

This warning is inserted into all messages containing binary attachments which have been removed by ListGuru. If you have questions about this message, contact Postmaster_at_fatcity.com for clarification.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C22CBE.FAD47070--

Author: Andrey Bronfin
  INET: andreyb_at_elrontelesoft.com