Re: OT - unix vs linux vs windows - the future

From: Joe Testa <jtesta_at_dmc-it.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 16:43:29 -0800

Thats were you're wrong, i dont use microsoft products, all of my development and presentations that i make are non microsoft products.

for IOUG presentations, requirement is to put them in msword and powerpoint, i convert from star office to those formatrs and have someone proof them so i know the conversion went ok.

so NO I DONT PIRATE software, dont need to since all that i run is free.

And yes feel free to look at the headers of this email, its from mozilla on linux. :)

selling my IT manager is easy on linux, since I'm the CTO of Data Management Consulting, and selling using linux for development is just as easy at client sites.

Outradeious prices absolutely but everywhere i've been they've already had oracle in-house so there was no selling to do.

joe

Author: Joe Testa
  INET: jtesta_at_dmc-it.com