RE: McCain on Larry Ellison and Corporate Responsibility / Re: OT

From: Johnson, Michael <Michael.Johnson_at_oln-afmc.af.mil>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:00:45 -0800

Ditto !

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 2:02 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L OT - unix

Nope.

I just thought that people are innocent until proven guilty. One thing about someone in Ellison's position is that it would be impossible for him to *ever* sell stock without having the unfounded accusations you've quoted being hurled at him. So, are you saying that it is OK to throw such accusations around, when you don't know anything about anything? Or is there further substantiation for what you're saying? Does that mean he should never sell stock? Or should he just live his life and ignore the critics?

I respect and admire Sen. McCain as much as I respect and admire anyone, but he is not infallible and he (and his staff) can certainly be off the mark...

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: Tim_at_SageLogix.com

Author: Johnson, Michael
  INET: Michael.Johnson_at_oln-afmc.af.mil