Re: runInstaller

From: Yechiel Adar <adar76_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 02:23:21 -0800

Let me clarify a few things.

  1. We are using only NT servers.
  2. All the programs that need to be installed on the servers are installed by the NT system group.
  3. They install the software only.
  4. I do an initial install of patches and then turn to them instructions on how to install the patch. If there is a need I develop scripts that do the work, but they are running it.
  5. DBA team creates the databases. They only install the software.

In fact, I am replying to this mail while there is DBCA running on one server.

Yechiel Adar
Mehish
Author: Yechiel Adar
  INET: adar76_at_inter.net.il