RE: RE: larry want to take over your e-mai

From: Freeman, Robert <Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 13:13:49 -0800

Can you imagine the (additional) beating that Oracle would take if it's accounting practices showed up inflated revenues such as some of the other companies out there that are having problems.... I shutter to think...

RF

Robert G. Freeman - Oracle OCP
Oracle Database Architect
CSX Midtier Database Administration
Author
Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press - Oct 2002) Oracle9i New Features (Oracle Press)
Mastering Oracle8i  (Sybex)

Author: johanna.doran_at_sungard.com
Date:       7/11/2002 9:18 AM

THAT DOES IT. I am starting training on DB2 right away (Yeah - I can actually
AFFORD to.... no $2000 requirements!!). I want a DB that KNOWS its a DB and
not
an all-purpose quagmire of inter-related but not really related junk just because Larry has a Bill complex!

Oracle and CHEAP cannot be used in the same sentence! Must have been a misquote...surpised they dont need a 5000 named user license!

Argh...... mental meltdown in process. One... two.... deep breath.... Is it
Friday yet?

Hannah

  INET: johanna.doran_at_sungard.com

  INET: dgoulet_at_vicr.com

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Thomas Day
  INET: tday6_at_csc.com

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jul 12 2002 - 16:13:49 CDT