RE: RMAN Restore problem

From: Mandal, Ashoke <ashoke.k.mandal_at_MEDTRONIC.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:13:42 -0800

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your note on the RMAN restore.

I finally analyzed(compute statistics) the catalog schema and was able to restore within 10 mts instead of 6 hours.

Ashoke

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com

Author: Mandal, Ashoke
  INET: ashoke.k.mandal_at_medtronic.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jul 12 2002 - 15:13:42 CDT